Applications are invited from suitable / eligible candidates against the following posts on regular basis under GM (Hydro) Planning WAPDA, Lahore.
WAPDA Lahore Drivers NTS Jobs 2022 Application Forms
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) invited application From Suitable candidates for the following posts on contact basis.
WAPDA PTS Jobs Application Forms & Challan Form:
WAPDA PTS Jobs Application Forms & Challan Form from Official Website www.pts.org.pk.
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) (204) Details
Download Advertisement Click Here
Download Application & Challan Form
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on PTS website (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
General Conditions & Instructions:
• Written test shall be conducted by PTS and later on skill test / interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
• The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
• Educational certificates must be verified from Concerned Board / Institute.
• Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
• Three years age relaxation shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, buddhist community, Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
Govt. / WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation upto the age of 55 years.
• Age relaxation shall be admissible only in one category.
• Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications.
• Govt. employees may apply through proper channel.
• The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds as
well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
• WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
• No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test / interview.
• Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be rejected. Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service will result in termination thereof.
How to Apply:
• Candidates may register themselves and submit their applications through online link available on PTS website (www.pts.org.pk.) within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
• Submission of hard copy of the application form is not required.
• Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/- to PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Easy Paisa i.e.
Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card.
• Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
• Candidates will be informed through text message by PTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, timing, test date etc.
• Candidates can download their roll no. slips from PTS website.
• For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result etc., candidates may contact PTS (051-111-111-787).