WAPDA Vigilance Staff Jobs 10th November 2019
Applications are invited from Pakistan Army retired persons for the posts of Senior Inspector, Inspector, Junior Inspector, Sargent Grade in
Candidates can get Application forms from this page
Attested copies of educational qualifications. experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence/domicile, and national ID card must be
attached to the application.
How to Apply:
Candidates download application forms from the official website of WAPDA www.wapda.gov.pk
Submit Challan form Rs.400/- in Favorite of Director (Examination) Allied Bank limited wapda House Lahore branch wapda account number 0010000019473924
Candidates who failed to submit the application fee within due
the date will not be considered for shortlisting.
The application forms duly filled along with a copy of CV, photocopies of Discharge Certificate, Course Report, CNIC,
Attested Copies of all Educational / Experience Certificate, 02 recent passport size photographs, and fee deposit receipt
shall be submitted directly to Director (Vigilance) WAPDA, 217- WAPDA House, Lahore
The name of the post applied for should be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
PRD(L)/WAPDA/116(2019-20) DIRECTOR VIGILANCE
217-WAPDA House, Lahore. Ph: 042-99202211, Ext: 2217, www.wapda.gov.pk
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Candidates applying on the prescribed application form for the post available on WAPDA’s website will be considered for shortlisting.
- All candidates will be selected on merit.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking of eligibility under the rules.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test and interview by WAPDA.
- All Ex-Servicemen for appointment as Vigilance Staff should be medically Category ‘A’ and Character at the time of discharge from the Armed Forces should be “Exemplary” or Equivalent.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Professional Degrees/Certificates must be verified from issuing authority.
- A Candidate once applied/selected in a grade cannot claim for a higher grade.
- Pay will be fixed at that stage of the time scale of the post at which he was drawing his pay before retirement.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Applications should be submitted through registered postal / courier service. By hand, applications will neither be received nor entertained.
- The officials who have been retired /weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for
future employment is not eligible.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information and application received after the due date will be rejected.
- The last date for submission of applications is 25.11.2019.