The development and upkeep of water resources and irrigation systems in the Gilgit region are crucially dependent on the Water Management & Irrigation Department Gilgit. Its main goal is to make sure that water resources are used effectively for household, agricultural, and hydroelectric uses. The department is in charge of designing, building, operating, and maintaining drainage systems, dams, and irrigation canals.
WATER MANAGEMENT & IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT GILGIT JOBS 2023 APPLY ONLINE
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Gilgit Baltistan for recruitment against the contractual posts of following ADP Protects under Water Management & Irrigation Department GB Details are as under.
For those looking for work in the water management and irrigation industry, the Gilgit Water Management & Irrigation Department provides a number of attractive employment prospects. The department supports the development of agriculture, the production of hydropower, and general economic growth by assuring the optimal use of water resources and maintaining irrigation infrastructure. The job application process has been made simpler by the use of online applications, which enable interested individuals to do so effortlessly from any location. Reviewing the qualifying requirements and providing proper information are essential for applicants.
Eligibility / Quota
Qualification & Experience
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from any HEC recognized Institute. Must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council. Candidates having minimum 05 years’ experience in BPS-17 in Government or with private sector.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The appointment against project posts shall be on contract basis tor a period of one year extendable for further one year or till project life, on the basis of performance
2. Late submission of applications will not be accepted.
3. In-service candidates shall apply through proper channel.
4. Date of test/interview will be announced after scrutiny of documents
5. The Department reserves the right to disqualify the candidate at any stage in case of falselorged information. documents besides taking legal actin as per law.
6. On detailed scrutiny of documents if found ineligible, candidature will be rejected irrespective of the fact that the candidate has appeared in the test or even qualified there in. Therefore .make sure before appearing in the test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
7. If applied for more than one post, then separate application (s) may be submitted
8. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
9. Only qualified ‘shortlisted candidate will be eligible for written test.
10. Disabled/women quota will be observed as per rules.
11. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt, rules.
12. No TD/DA will be admissible for test/interview
13. For the post of Accountant (BS-16)at S#6 above against the project ‘Establishment of Irrigation
Directorate in GilgiT. only retired persons from Works Department having at least 15 years’ experience as Accountant shall apply.
14. Applications along with attested academic documents. Experience. Domicile. CNIC. 2 recent passport
size attested pictures must be submitted to ‘Office of the Secretary Water Management & Irrigation Secretariat near MP Check Post. Helipad Road Sonikote Gilgit within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
15. For queries and complaints please contact or email on the given address/number.