Water & Sanitation Services Company Bannu NTS jobs 2019
Water & Sanitation Services Company Bannu
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form :
To Download Paper Composition :
Last Date For Application Submission :Wednesday, 23rd January 2019
Test Date :Will be announced soon
Market based attractive negotiable salary depending upon experience and exposure of the candidate.
Benefits allowed as per policy.
Instructions for Applying:
1) Interested candidates fulfilling the advertised criteria shall download the application form and deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.NTS will charge Rs. 500/- for screening test. This fee can be sited county wide in any online branches of MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank or HBL.
2) Prescribed application form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate since the provided information will be considered final for further processing. Candidate shall be responsible for outcome of any wrong information submitted or late apply.
3) Candidates from all Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Including Newly merged districts previously FATA) can apply. Application forms must be submitted to NTS along with fee deposited slip (NTS Copy), attested copy of CNIC and all relevant academic/experience certificates, all degrees must be recognised by the HFC and/or relevant professional body.
4) NTS test will be for screening purpose only. Post test process for interviews, documents verification etc. will be performed by the department as per prevaling rules and regulations.
5) Last date of apply is 23rd January, 2019. Age relaxation may be availed in accordance with prevailing Government rules. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
6) The jobs are purely temporary / contractual and services are liable to terminate without any notice.
7) Any effort made to influence the recruitment and selection process may disqualify the potential candidate. Company reserves the right to increase / decrease the positions or stop recruitment process wiihout assigning any reason.
For any information related to test and related matters NTS must be contacted at 051-8444441.