District Health office Bannu/SD Wazir Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Online applications are invited from suitable candidates of District Bannu/Sub Division Wazir Bannu for the following vacant posts of Paramedics and Others at various health facilities under the control of District Health office Bannu/SD Wazir.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be earned out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found Ineligible In any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority. All the candidates will be required to create profile on ETEA’s website. After creating the profile and before applying for position fee for any post, such candidates will have to print E-Sahulat token from ETEA’s website and get their CNIC No. verified from any NADRA E-Sahulat franchise (Kiosk). Without such verification, they will not be able to apply for any post. Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only. Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee. 10. Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel/reject any application without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided. Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification
HOW TO APPLY
1, Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) through Easy paisa app or Agent Jazz Cash app or at any branch of UBL Bank via UBL OMNI agent.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share It with anyone else.
5. After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Candidates are required to submit their online application within (15) days of the
publication of Advertisement.
7. Candidates will be Informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
8. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip. 9. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online
applies. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form. ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified. Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted. Keep the ban) printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else. Applications of all those candidates while do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.