MOHR Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The Child Protection Institute, Ministry of Human Rights invites applications from Pakistan Nationals to fill the following posts in PSDP project on purely contract basis for the period of two years/ completion of the project.
GOVERNMENT PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF HUMAN RIGHTS CHILD PROTECTION INSTITUTE SITUATIONS VACANT
Terms & Conditions
- The selection shall be made purely on merit basis observing regional/provincial quota with 10%, 5% & 2% quota for women, minorities & disabled candidates respectively as per Govt. Policy
- Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal at website www.nip.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement Applications by post/by hand will not be entertained.
- Advertisement can be downloaded from website www.mohr.gov.pk.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview. The eligible candidates will be informed for test / interview through post or on the given Email.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from their organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of interview. Candidates already in Government Service, will also have to produce original NOC from their departments/organizations.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post he should apply separately.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.
Address: Waqar Ali Shah Assistant Director (Admin)Child Protection Institute, Islamabad Plot no# 27 H-9, Islamabad, Ph.051-9265267.