Applications on prescribed proforma are invited from suitable candidates for the following post on contractual/regular basis under the Election Commission of Pakistan through Online Recruitment System and P.O. Box No.1418. GPO. Islamabad.
P.O Box No.1418 GPO Islamabad Jobs 2023 Application Form
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY DIRECTOR (DEVELOPMENT) (BS-18)
- To assist Director (Development) in matters of: –
- Checking of estimates of works, cost of land identified and submitted by field offices.
- Issuance of administrative approvals, expenditure sanctions.
iii. To check approval of plots by SMBR for REC/DEC offices.
- Drafting of demarcation plans of acquired plots provided with GPS-Coordinates.
- Visualize and forecast resource mobilization plan for development works
- To ascertain needs for strengthening infrastructure of ECP offices and to identify plots of REC/DEC offices accessible to general public.
- Initiate cases for approval of purchase of Plot/Land for construction of DECs/RECs office buildings.
- To adopt appropriate physical standards for effective technical and economic appraisal of projects.
- Liaison with PECs./RECs/DECs offices and to get latest progress reports of ongoing works, cases of purchases of plots etc
- To maintain follow-up of Monitoring, site visit reports on identified plots and recommending remedial actions thereupon.
- Liaison with projects Directors with regards to fortnightly progress of schemes and keeping a track of physical and financial progress of
- To collect details of work done as per agreed scope of work in completed projects/building of ECP.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF SUB ENGINEER (CIVIL) (BS-14)
• To prepare preliminary and detailed estimates/specifications for Development and Maintenance/Repair works.
• To prepare detailed cost/rate analysis of schedule & non schedule items
• To prepare and maintain complete plans, sections, and elevation drawings of every building under his control.
• To ensure proper maintenance of all related work.
• To check and measure the items of work in measurement books by focusing on workmanship and quality of work.
• To prepare plans for building maintenance and execution of all projects works within stipulated time.
• To prepare bill of Quantitates (BOQs) and detailed specification of materials/construction items.
• To look after site works and assist Assistant Director (Development)
• Command overall typos of drawing s and software/applications i.e. Auto CAD (3D). Google SkotoUp. studio Max otc.
• Any other work/official task assigned by the senior officers.
Relaxation m age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules. 1993.
Applicants may apply through ECP s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i e www.ocp.gov.pk or tobs ecp.gov pk within 20 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
Hard copy of application on the following prescribed format along with CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photographer should reach through P.O. box number 1418 within 20 days of publication of this advertisement on tho address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
The number of vacancies being announced are subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
The Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
Stations for tost/intorview will bo decided subject to number of candidates.
10. The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.
Address: Deputy Director (Estt-I) P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad.