Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab AIDS Control Program NTS Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Punjab AIDS Control Program (PACP), Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for the following posts, purely on contract basis.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
01. Disabled/special persons will attach proof of registration with the Social Welfare Department alongwith Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
02. Interested candidates will apply on-line by visiting National Testing Services (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk).
03. Interested candidates will also submit duly filled-in on-line application form alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favour of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form till 31st January 2023
04. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information will be rejected
05. By hand/ courier/postal applications will not be entertained.
06. Test fee will be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Courier using 20 Digits Invoice number generated on fee slip. Only 1 Bill Invoice payment will be accepted.
07. Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 District on payment of single fee subject to one post in the same advertisement.
08. The NTS will communicate date of written test to the eligible candidates only.
09. Candidates securing at least 50% NTS written test marks will qualify.
10. In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to define any threshold for short
listing the candidates.
11. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of P&SH Department at pshealth.punjab.gov.pk.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above positions are being offered on Contract basis (extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004(Revised 2016) of the Government of the Punjab.
- Candidates having domicile Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- The provincial quota @ 15% for females. 05% for minorities and 03% for special persons is applicable.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit is for male candidates=05years. for female candidates=08 years and for special/disabled candidates=15 years.
- The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per current government policy.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- Applicants working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/ Corporations should apply through proper channel.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- In pursuance of direction contained in Para 2(v) of letter No.SO(ERB)/5-3/2014. two experience marks per year upto 10 marks will be given to candidates already working in the project.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS.
- Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided by the short-listed candidate at the time of interview.
- Shortlisted candidates working in Govemment/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies’ Corporations must produce original NOC at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/mterview.
- Department reserves the right to accept / reject/ or cancel an application or recruitment against any post or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice by the Department.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing’ selection criteria shall be the final.
Address: National Testing Service – Pakistan NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96. Street No.4. H-8/1.Islamabad
Punjab AIDS Control Program
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of the Punjab
Phone Number: 042-99201092.93
6-Birdwood Road. Lahore. Pakistan.