The Sindh Police Special Security Unit (SSU) has opened doors for dynamic individuals to join its elite force through the 2024 recruitment drive in the Hyderabad region. candidates must meet specific educational and physical fitness standards for sindh police jobs 2024.
Sindh Police Jobs 2024 Hyderabad Region Application Form
The Sindh Police Jobs 2024 present a unique opportunity for individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career in law enforcement. Aspiring candidates are encouraged to apply and contribute to the safety and security of their community.
1. Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (non-refundable) for only the Physical tests Is required to be deposited in the PTS account. Those candidates who qualify for the Physical test will further deposit Rs.50/- separately for the written and Psychological test Application form along with the deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS website www.pts.org.pk
02. No relaxation will be given regarding the requisite criteria of age. Physical standards & Academic qualification.
03. The scrutiny of original certificates will be done only for candidates who are called for an ‘INTERVIEW” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically.
04. Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, can also apply through the proper channel.
05. Written. Physical & Psychological tests will be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service.
06 Written and physical tests will be held in the Hyderabad Region Date, time, and venue of all tests will be intimated later on at PTS website. www.sindhpolice.gov.pk
07. Psychologically recommended candidates will appear in the Interview conducted by the selection committee.
08 No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
09. The above-mentioned Pay includes Special allowances of SSU.
10. Second Chance for Driving Test shall be given to the candidates applying for the post of Driver Police Constable at the same time. If he falls On the first attempt.
11. Shortlisted candidates of PTS may be required to undergo advanced tests.
12. Additional 15 Marks shall be given to candidates, who are the sons/daughters of retired employees of Sindh Police or Serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying service.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please download the application form and deposit slip from PTS website www.pts.org.pk pay the prescribed test fee in any country-wide Online branch of UBL & HBL Bank.
• Completely filled Application Form along with the original paid copy of the deposit slip should be sent to PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
• PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through Post/courier Services.
• Application Form which is incomplete, without deposit slip or submitted by hand, will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• the Last Date for the Submission of the Application Form
• Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
• No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.