Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment on a contract basis (against project i.e Strengthening of Provincial TB Control Program) as under mentioned posts under Provincial TB Control Program Punjab. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab. The qualification, experience, and other requirements for the posts are as under:
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs 2022
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab, is invited Applications From qualified and experienced individual domiciles in Punjab for posts on a contract basis, for its newly-established Contract Management Unit(CMU) for steering/managing of outsourcing of Health Facilities.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- Candidate will apply online by visiting National Testing Services NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidate will submit duly filled application form(online), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Intenet Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice pay will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 22 / 04 /2022 till 3:00pm
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only by NTS
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority
reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final interview.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department pshealth.punjab.gov.pk.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: Plot No.96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
TB Control Punjab, Directorate General Health Services Punjab 24 Cooper Road Lahore.
Advertisement of Provincial TB Control Program Punjab NTS Jobs 2022:
The advertisement is given below on this page and details of vacancies.
General Terms and Conditions: –
- The above project’s positions are offered on Contract basis under Recruitment Policy 2022.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- Disabled candidates / Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- These vacancies are post specific and non transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Period of contract appointment is subject to PC-1 continuation of program.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute/board recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview. The date & time will be communicated through email/call/SMS.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview. Interviews will be conducted at the office of Program Director, Provincial TB Control Program, Directorate General
Health Services Punjab, 24 – Cooper Road, Lahore
- No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
- Department reserves the right to accept/reject or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason(s)
- Final terms & conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decision of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/short listing/selection criteria shall be the final.
- Shortlisted candidates working in Govenment/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/Corporation must produce original NOC at the time of interview.