Wah Brass Mills (Private) Limited Career Opportunity
Chief Executive Officer
Wah Brass Mills (Private) Limited is one of the largest producer of Brass products in Pakistan. As a part of our expansion and diversification plan, we are looking for result oriented, self-motivated, dynamic professional for the post of Chief Executive Officer who can turn around a medium size recently upgraded industry engaged in production of various types of Brassand Gilding Metal Cladding Steel (GMCS) products.
- CEO will supervise/control all strategic production and business aspects. He/ She will be the 1st in command and responsible for guiding proper strategic directions with a vision for success.
- He will have to fulfill proper criteria as laid down in the SECP Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance Rules 2013) with a strong business mindset and capable to take actions to boost the business and meet the sales targets set by the Board.
- Leadership qualities must include the ability to manage time effectively and tackle both internal/extemal challenges.
- Develop a strategic plan to promote the company’s mission/objectives and to enhance revenue, profitability and growth.
- Convert vision into specific actionable strategic Plans, Policies and Budgets for development. Skills as per expectations of the Board.
- Ensure the development of the Plans. Priorities. Performance. Management Controls and Critical Success Factors.
- Review approved plans/ budgets as part of the planning and budgeting cycles and present recommendations to the Board and/or the appropriate committees.
- Propose agenda for the Board of Directors reflecting issues, opportunities and priorities.
Qualification. Experience. Age etc.
Qualification: Degree in Engineering/ Marketing/Accountancy/Business Administration from a local or foreign reputed university/institution, recognized/accredited to HEC or be a member of recognized body of Professional Accountants. Preference shall be given to Postgraduate Degree.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of work experience in large/reputed Public or Private sector organization with minimum 5 years experience as Senior Management Position.
Age: Maximum age should not exceed 50 years, however relaxable in exceptional cases.
Wah Brass Mills (Private) Limited Jobs 16th September 2020