Applications are hereby invited from Differently Abled Persons for appointment under 5% reserved Quota for filling up the following mentioned vacant posts in the Bureau of Statistics, Planning & Development Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH, KARACHI JOBS 2023 APPLICATION FORM
|Name of Post|
|No. of Vacant|
|Candidates having below|
mentioned disability can apply for
the post mentioned against each
at BoS. Head
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The appointments are purely on temporary basis and will be permanent after completion of probationary period and can be terminated at any time during probation period by serving one month prior notice.
2. Applicants must provide Disable ty Certificate issued by the Boards constituted by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (PCRDP). as per powers conferred under Sindh Empowerment of Persons with Disability Act. 2018 OR Civil Surgeon of concerned District/Division.
3. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Government rules/policy. The minimum age will be counted on closing date of applications.
4. Relaxation as part of the recruitment rules for the persons with disabilities will be applicable as per Sindh Govt: rules/policy.
5. The applicants already working in Government Department should apply through proper channel.
6. The applications completed in all respects, along with attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC (having wheelchair logo). Domicile. PRC. two passport size photographs be sent through post or by hand within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement to the o’fice the Director General. Bureau of Statistics. Planning & Development Department. Government of Sindh. ST-13. Block-8, Ch. Khaleec-uz-Zaman Road. Kehkashan, Cifton. Karachi.
7. Incomplete applications and rece ved after closing date will not be entertained
8. Providing fictitious, exaggerated or misleading information shall result in rejection of application which can lead to the criminal prosecution.
9. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview
10. The selected candidates will be posted at BoS. Head Office. Ka-achi.
11. The Interviews of shortlisted candidates will be conducted by the respective Selection Committees as notified by SGA&CD. Government of Sindh.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview.
13. The publication of the advertisement is also available on Bureau’s officia website www.sbos.smdh.qov.pk
BUREAU OF STATISTICS
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH