CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR TEACHING STAFF Divisional Public School & College Mian Channu Mian Channu Educational Trust offers career opportunities to bright, talented and dedicated persons (male/female).
DPS & C Mian Channu NTS Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Divisional Public School and College Mian Channu NTS Test Result which was held on Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th August, 2023.
|Name of post||BPS||Qualification|
(Chem, Bot, Zool, Phy,
|16||M.Sc / M.Phil + 3 year|
|14||M.Sc/BS + 3 year|
|14||M.A (English), B.Ed + 3|
|11||M.A/B.Sc/B.Ed/M.Ed + 3|
|PET / PTI (Female)||11||Master in Physical|
|11||M.A Arabic/ Shahadut-ul-|
Almia, HEC recognized
1. The academic qualifications obtained only from the institutions duly recognized/approved by Govt/HEC/Regulatory Authority will be accepted.
2. Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
3. Test fee of Rs.580/- (Five Hundred Eighty Only) shall be paid at 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Intemet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
4. Candidate shall submit the Online application form along with attested copies of documents, copy of CNIC, two recent photographs and test fee of Rs.580/-in favour of NTS, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
5. The last date for submission of application is 07-08-2023
6. Test will be held on 13.8.2023 at DPS Mian Channu (New Campus).
7. Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email address during the recruitment process. In case of change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non- intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidate.
8. The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any
query/information related to the Written Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results, etc.
9. Candidate will be informed through text message by NTS regarding roll number slip, test center, time, test date etc.
10. Roll No. Slips and test centers details shall be dispatched separately and directly to the candidates by NTS.
11. Sample paper shall be available on the NTS website.
12. Candidate shall present the original documents along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents at the time of Interview.
13. Candidature is liable for cancellation at any stage, even after selection, if the information submitted by the candidate is found incorrect.
14. No TA/DA shall be paid for test and interview.
15. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.