COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) NTS Admission Test Result
National Testing Service of Pakistan has declared the result of COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) NTS Admission Test which is held on Sunday 4th September 2022.
Guidelines for Course Registration Fall 2016 and the start of classes:
1. Regular Classes for all students (existing and new) will start on September 5, 2022.
2. Last date for deposit of semester fee is August 25, 2016 and fee payment is mandatory for course registration. Fee defaulters will not be allowed to register courses and attendance will be marked when fee is paid. No attendance compensation will be given in this semester and therefore everyone should be careful about his/her registration and attendance in the class.
3. Course registration will start from August 25, 2016 and remain open till September 4, 2016 on first come first serve basis.
4. Registration of failed course / withdrawal course is mandatory.
5. Limited seats are available in each course once required number of students get registered in a course, no course registration application will be entertained.
6. If a student fails to register any course with his/her section he/she may have to register all courses with other section, if there are timetable clashes of that course offered in others sections with his/her regular section courses he/she already registered.
7. For change of registration in lieu of failed elective course, you must apply on change of elective form available in the DOO office and department will send along with recommendation for registration clearly stating the reason.
8. Last date for freeze of semester is September 3, 2016.
9. Last date for drop of Course (s) is October 6, 2016.
10. Last date for withdrawal of course / semester is November 17, 2016