An intriguing range of employment opportunities will be available in 2023 at Pakistan Railways Headquarters in Lahore. These opportunities offer the ability to contribute to the expansion and development of Pakistan’s railway industry, whether you’re interested in administrative or technical employment. To improve your chances of joining this esteemed organization, be sure to carefully check the qualifying requirements and submit your application before the deadline. Applications are invited for filling the following post in the Project of ‘Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit, Pakistan Railways’. All positions are Lahore based.
PAKISTAN RAILWAYS HEADQUARTERS LAHORE JOBS 2023 APPLY ONLINE
Multiple job openings have been advertised by Pakistan Railways Headquarters in Lahore for 2023, giving people the possibility to work in the prestigious railway industry. These positions, which span several divisions, come with competitive pay, room for professional advancement, and the potential to help the nation’s railway system thrive.
- The posts are completely on contract a basis for a period of One Year or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. The employment contract could be considered for an extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the project.
- Only those experience(s) will be considered which are obtained after the required qualification mentioned against each position.
- Age relaxation is already included in the maximum age required for each position.
- Salary will be admissible as per the Standard Pay Package issued by Finance Division.
- Candidates apply online at National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- The candidate serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route
their applications through proper channel.
- Foreign degree holders must attach the equivalency certificate obtained from HEC/PEC.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The PR HQ reserves the right to select/reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications, by hand applications and applications received after the due date, will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.