Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Police Telecommunication Sincto from candidates having Sindh Domicile (Urban / Rural) only.
RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLE (WIRELESS OPERATOR) / AND CONSTABLE DRIVER
No. of Posts 145
Head Constable Wireless Operator
Ccnstable (Driver) (BPS-05)
- Application processing fee of Rs. 230/- (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with the application form
- Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs. 140/- separately for the written test.
- No relaxation shall be given in the required age. physical fitness & academic qualification.
- The application should not be accompanied with any documents Al candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct
- The actual verification of original certificates wl only be done in respect of candidates who are called for ‘Interview’ and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage
- Candidates already in Government service fu(filing the conditions of eligibility can also apply through proper channel.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained
- The quota for Women and Minority etc shall be considered as per government instructions.
- The candidates who qualify the physical endurance test shall be called to a written test.
- The shortlisted candidates from the top merit 1st who qualify the written test shall be called for the advance psychometric tests.
No separate fee shall be charged tor this test by NTS
12 Only shortlisted candidates from the top merit list shall be called for interview
- Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS, and website.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Physical Endurance and Written Tests will be held at all divisional headquarters of Sindh province.
- Advance Psychometric Test shall be held only in Karachi
- Candidates who are called for Interview will be their original documents along with the attested copy of documents.
- It is mandatory for successful candidates to submit an affidavit for performing duty in Karachi tor the period of 03 years after completion of basic training No candidate will be issued offered / appointment letter without an affidavit.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.orq.pk & www.sindhPolice.gov.pk, The application forms are also available at all District Police Headquarters.
- Please send the tilled-up Application Form along with the original paid copy ol the Deposit Slip to NTS Headquarters. 96 Street No. 4. Sector H-8/1. Islamabad through any courier service
- Application Forms which aro improperly filed-up, incomplete, without paid copy ol deposit slip and submitted by hand will
NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Last Date of submission of form is 20th September 2019.
- The applicant will be given 03 days claim time after display of the initial list at www.nts.org.pk
- Physical Endurance Test, Written Test, and Advance •psychometric Test shall be conducted by National Testing
Please do not attach educational certificates with too application forms at this stage.
For further information please contact:
National Testing Service Pakistan
NTS Headquarters: 96 Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad