Punjab Information Commission NTS Jobs 2023
Punjab Information Commission Jobs 2019 for Assistants, Admin, IT, Stenographers, Jr Clerks, Accounts, Assistant Director & other to be filled without delay. NTS is conducting an employment test for these posts.
Punjab Information Commission NTS Jobs Application Forms
you can download the NTS application form and deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk
A necessary qualification from a recognized organization and relevant work experience must are as following. Eligible candidates are confident to apply to the post in a given manner. Imperfect and late submissions/applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and the selection procedure. No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview. The last date to apply to the post and submit an application along with the required documents is 5th October 2019.
These appointments shall be made on the basis of examination/test to be conducted by NTS and the Punjab Information Commission or as the case may be.
2. The appointments against the above-referred posts will be made through the Punjab Information Commission under The Punjab Information Commission Employees (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Regulation 2018.
3. All persons (Male, Female & Shemale ) who are domiciled in Punjab and are eligible to apply will be considered for appointment on merit if they fulfil the prescribed criteria
(a) 2% quota for disabled persons, as prescribed vide Notification No. SOR-III-2-86/97 dated 28.02.1999.
(b) 5% quota for women as prescribed vide Notification No. SOR-III-1-35/93 dated 17.04.2002.
(c) 20% quota of posts in BS-1 to 5 for the children of serving/retired Government employees in BS-1 to 5, as prescribed vide Notification No. SOR-III-1-22/90 dated 01.09.1993.
(d) 5% quota for minorities
5. The period of initial contract appointment shall be 01 years which will be extendable under the regulations.
6. The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form available at www.nts.org.pk
7. The attested copies of all Degrees, Certificates, CNIC and Domicile duly attested by a gazetted officer
along with 2 fresh photographs should be attached with the application form.
8. The intimation of tests/interviews will be communicated separately by NTS/Commission.
9. No TADA will be allowed.
10. The applicants have to bring original documents at the time of the interview (If called).
11. The recruitment will be made under the provisions of the Punjab Information Commission Employees
(Appointment and Conditions of Service) Regulation of 2018.
12. The number of Posts can be Increased / decrease at any stage of recruitment.
13. Test fee Rs.580/- for each application Form shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (Attached with Application Form downloaded from NTS website).
14. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
15. Application Form along with a set of attested documents must reach NTS till 5 PM on 22ND Feb 2019 at address (Plot No.96, St NO.4, sector H-8/1 Islamabad